Rosemary Lodge Care Home
Staff,Residents, Visitors and prospective clients need to feel confident when visiting . These are the measures we’ve put in place for your safety and peace of mind.
What we do for Staff:
- Every day on entering the building before the start of shift, staff are temperature checked and the details recorded.
- Masks are compulsory and staff are required to wash hands and sanitise frequently.
- Plenty of Full PPE equipment is available for use
- Testing has been carried out on all staff, no positive results
What we do for Residents:
- Residents are encouraged to wash hands and sanitise frequently
- Dining is staggered into two sittings, to ensure that Social Distancing is maintained
- Residents may prefer to take breakfast or lunch in their room if they wish
- Social Distancing guidelines have been put in place in the communal lounges
- All Residents have been tested, no positives
- Plenty of test kits available for use, and results are within 48 hours or less
- All corridors/communal rooms are professionally Environmentally cleaned every 6 weeks.
- Our Domestic Team during their regular cleaning programme also carry out full clean and daily santise handles, surfaces and areas of risk
What we do for Visitors:
- Visitors are only allowed on an appointment basis, to ensure social distance guidelines are followed
- We welcome visitors to sit in the gardens/outside at this present time, currently not allowed in the Home or a residents bedroom or communal lounges.
- Amanda our Activities co ordinator can also arrange a Face time get together with your loved one to keep in touch.
What we do for Prospective clients:
- If you wish to view the Home whilst we are not currently accepting personalvisits, we can arrange a video tour using FaceTime. At the same time we are then on hand to answer any questions during the online tour
- Residents who are due to move into the Home and concerned about being self isolated on arrival can be reassured that this wont be the case, as Jane Evans the Care Manager will visit you at your home 2-3 days before admission (in full PPE) to conduct the test. If the test results are negative then you can move inwithout any need for any further Isolation.
- Only the current Social Distancing guidelines and hygiene protocols will apply